Are you too demotivated about what’s happening with your life? To make the most out of your precious time, here are the top 4 interesting and self-help books that are of great value and that truly deserves your time:
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
The bestselling book of 2006, The Secret is based on the fact that positive thinking can create miracles and help you gain success in anything, be it health, wealth or happiness. The law of attraction keeps the world running and the book is based on scientific facts that are embellished with creative thinking.
- Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don’t by Michael J. Losier
Again based on the same law, following this book will help you to keep everything just at its place. The powerful and hidden forces around us can be deliberately manipulated to seek ideal relationships, increase wealth in abundance, improve business as well as discover ideal job and success in whatever you do.
- Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue: Book 2 by Neale Donald Walsch
The Conversations with God is a series of books where Walsch attempts to tell about three basic messages from god that is: we are all one, there’s enough and that ours is not the better way, but, it is merely another way. The book recommends many social and economic changes that will make you more adaptable, functional and sustainable and thus, will bring reincarnation to your present life.
Buy Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue: Book 2 from Amazon.in at 30% discount
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
The five most amazing things that you will learn from the book The Power of Your subconscious Mind are:
- Your prayers are accepted once you mentally accept everything about it and believe in it.
- Your subconscious mind is your god that has answer to all your problems.
- Faith helps you heal and helps you recover all traumatic experiences.
- A subconscious mind cannot be forced to do everything just through your will power, it rather requires daily investment.